HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — Governor Tom Wolf and Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine held a press conference Friday to give an update on COVID-19 in Pennsylvania.
They stressed the importance of patience to individuals as they oversee the distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine. They also stressed the importance of individuals continuing to follow the mitigation efforts put in place to help curb the spread of COVID-19, including social distancing and mask-wearing.
Levine stated that they are still in phase 1A of the vaccine distribution, meaning that they are still working through getting healthcare workers and the elderly population vaccinated.
- Weis2Go shopping comes with convenience, rewards
- Chill out at the 5th annual UMPC Ice Art Fest in Downtown Carlisle
- LIVE: DC parade celebrates iconic civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr.
- WATCH LIVE: James Franklin wraps up Penn State Football season
- Newsfeed Now: US Capitol temporarily locked down, terminally ill man gets matching tattoos with strangers