HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine held a press conference Monday to provide an update on COVID-19 in Pennsylvania.
The state saw 42,322 new cases of COVID-19 last week, and currently holds a 14.4% positivity rate for COVID-19 tests.
We are approaching the period after the holidays that will provide insight as to whether or not mitigation efforts were successful in helping slow the surge of COVID-19.
- 2021 Inauguration Day events: President Biden and VP Harris to give primetime address
- How to score a McDonald’s cheeseburger for 25 cents Thursday
- Three dead after military helicopter crash in upstate NY
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration