HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine held a press conference on Thursday to give an update on COVID-19 in Pennsylvania. She was joined by the Department of Education Acting Secretary Noe Ortega, who will provide updates to instructional model recommendations.
This comes on the same day as it was announced that the first case of the new COVID-19 variant was discovered in Pennsylvania. It was discovered in an individual from Dauphin County who had a known international exposure.
- Chill out at the 5th annual UMPC Ice Art Fest in Downtown Carlisle
- LIVE: DC parade celebrates iconic civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr.
- WATCH LIVE: James Franklin wraps up Penn State Football season
- Newsfeed Now: US Capitol temporarily locked down, terminally ill man gets matching tattoos with strangers
- Inauguration rehearsal in Washington D.C. evacuated after fire in homeless camp