PENNSYLVANIA (WHTM) — The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB) released Pennsylvania’s monthly gaming revenue report for December 2022.
The combined revenue for all gaming in Pennsylvania during December 2022 was $474,956,990, a 16.89% increase compared to December 2021.
Get the latest Pennsylvania politics and election news with abc27 newsletters!
Here is how much revenue each category of gaming brought in during December 2022 in the Commonwealth:
- Retail slots – $198,027,545
- iGaming slots – $91,582,151
- Retail tables – $83,356,404
- Sports wagering – $54,624,271
- iGaming tables – $40,362,643
- Video gaming terminals – $3,331,328
- Fantasy contests – $2,739,563
- iGaming poker -$2,633,491
The Hollywood Casino at Penn National topped December 2022’s revenue list for casinos with $74,918,691 in total revenue.
Parx Casino was the leader in slots revenue for December 2022 with $32,758,115.Wind Creek Bethlehem brought in the most money for retail table games with $20,025,422.
Stay up to date on the latest from abc27 News on-air and on the go with the free abc27 Mobile app.
For more information regarding gaming in Pennsylvania, visit the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board’s website.