CHAMBERSBURG, Pa. (WHTM) – Two firefighters were injured while battling a house fire on Friday afternoon, according to the Chambersburg Fire Department.

The Chambersburg Fire Department responded to the 300 block of Glen Street around 1:15 p.m. for a single-family house fire. All occupants in the home were outside and accounted for upon arrival.

Get daily news, weather, breaking news and alerts straight to your inbox! Sign up for the abc27 newsletters here

One firefighter was injured during a partial ceiling collapse that caused a shoulder injury. A second firefighter was injured due to electrical shock from a compromised appliance.

Both of the injuries occurred within the first 15 minutes of the incident and both firefighters were treated on-scene.

The Chambersburg Fire Department says the fire remains under investigation, but appears to be accidental. The fire caused an estimated $200,000 worth of damage and was under control in 20 minutes.

One person was displaced and two pets were rescued.

Stay up to date with the latest news with the free abc27 News app for iPhone and Android