HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — The first round of toy distributions was gifted out today to families in need at The Salvation Army is Harrisburg.
The Christian church organization has been overwhelmed (and very happy) with the generous donations from the community despite the global pandemic.
Organizers at The Salvation Army are amazed; witnessing individuals come together during the end of a very tough year.
The second round of distributions will be next Wednesday, and will continue all the way until Christmas.
- Bret Michaels inducted into Central Pennsylvania Music Hall of Fame
- Bayer to expand Myerstown production location
- State Senate holds session on Philadelphia District Attorney Krasner’s impeachment
- Dauphin County ‘Giving Tree’ raises money for volunteer court advocates for foster kids
- TSA finds record number of guns at HIA security checkpoints