HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — You walk into the PA Farm Show and are surrounded by endless food options. There are milkshakes, potato donuts, mozzarella, cubes… but which food vendor are you going towards first?
abc27 is wondering what your favorite PA Farm Show food is. Answer below to help let us know what the best Farm Show food is.
Here are some of the abc27 team’s favorite PA Farm Show foods:
- Allie Berube – Milkshakes
- Ali Lanyon – RoRo’s mushroom salad (her son loves the fried mushrooms)
- Amy Kehm – Apple cider donuts
- Brett Thackara – Potato donuts
- Dan Tomaso – Mozzarella cubes
- Dennis Owens – Mushroom burger, fried mushrooms, and milkshakes
- James Crummel – Honey waffles and ice cream
- Valerie Pritchett – Apple pie pizza, BBQ turkey leg, milkshakes (mix of chocolate and orangesicle), apple cotton candy, grilled cheese, blended mushroom burger, and baked potato
- Digital Team – Milkshakes, mozzarella cubes, and fried mushrooms