YORK, Pa. (WHTM) — This is the 37th year for the Christmas Magic Festival of Lights held in Rocky Ridge Park.
The show will go on with pandemic precautions, like open pavilions and the absence of Santa Claus.
But there will be new additions like an 8 ft. tall mural and lots of new lights.
Tickets must be purchased online, you can click here to buy your tickets. The event runs from Nov. 27 through Dec. 31.
- LIVE: Trump to depart DC for Florida ahead of Biden’s inauguration
- What to expect at an inauguration unlike any other
- Midstate man tells FBI he ‘got caught up in the moment’ after assaulting police officers at U.S. Capitol
- No Mega Millions winner as jackpot climbs to $970 million
- Pres. Trump pardons former top strategist Steve Bannon, 72 others and 70 commutations