ATLANTA, Ga. (WHTM) – On Oct. 16, Carter’s launched a new virtual twist on visiting Santa at the mall by bringing him directly to families’ doorsteps.
The “From Santa with Love” experience will be brought to 1,500 families with a personalized video from Santa Claus with the help of Cameo’s online platform. From Oct. 16 through Oct. 30, families can enter for a chance to be one of the daily winners to receive a video from Santa Claus to make up for the limited in-person visits during the COVID-19 pandemic.
To enter the “From Santa with Love” sweepstakes, participants can enter at CartersSantagram.com every day through the deadline. Winners will be notified by email and receive a code to redeem their holiday surprise on Cameo, where they can select their Santa and customized notes. The daily winners may redeem their Santa gram through Jan. 1, 2021.
Whether parents are looking for the perfect gift list check-in or ‘Nice List’ reminder, the “From Santa with Love” program is the first of many surprises Carter’s has in store for families and their children during the holiday season.
- Cumberland Valley volleyball advances off straight sets in District III first round
- District III Boys Lacrosse: Manheim Township, Hempfield & Cumberland Valley advance to semifinals
- Is anything being done about the radar gap?
- Episode 46: Chasing childhood dreams with Middletown’s Sweeny Murti, Yankees reporter
- Hershey’s Justin Rogers vaults into history books