(WHTM) –The head of drugmaker AstraZeneca says researchers believe the shot “should remain effective” against the new variant of the virus.
The vaccine is expected to be approved by UK authorities this week.
British authorities have pointed fingers at the new virus variant for the rising infection rates across the country.
- Phil Spector, famed music producer and murderer, dies at 81
- Pa. Senator David Arnold dies after bout with brain cancer at age 49
- From Baked Alaska to a guy with horns: notable riot arrests
- ‘Spectacular’ bright-orange bat species discovered
- Facebook banning ads for gun accessories until after Inauguration Day