LEBANON, Pa. (WHTM) — The city of Lebanon is officially buying the Lebanon HACC building.
The sale has been a year in the making. Last week, Lebanon County officials announced the county would buy the city’s share of the county’s courthouse, as well.
As a result of the county’s deal, the city plans to move into the Lebanon HACC building and lease space to the school for classes and offices.
The sale should be complete by summer 2021.
- DHS: Biden administration will pause some US deportations for 100 days
- Reports: Eagles hire Colts’ OC Nick Sirianni as head coach
- Flu rate drops dramatically due to COVID-19 precautions
- Pennsylvania passes 20K deaths from the coronavirus
- Randy Parton, musician and brother to Dolly Parton, dies at 67