LEBANON, Pa. (WHTM) — The city of Lebanon is officially buying the Lebanon HACC building.
The sale has been a year in the making. Last week, Lebanon County officials announced the county would buy the city’s share of the county’s courthouse, as well.
As a result of the county’s deal, the city plans to move into the Lebanon HACC building and lease space to the school for classes and offices.
The sale should be complete by summer 2021.
- Penn State hosts practice inside Beaver Stadium, first look at 2021 team
- After outcry, Biden plans to lift refugee cap in May
- 100 volunteers show ‘people are cared about’ in Harrisburg homeless camp cleanup
- Dozens march for social justice in Cumberland County
- U.S. counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows