Smokeless grills recalled for risk of fire, burns

Recalls
1_9_1555608645696.jpg

RUTHERFORD, N.J. (WHTM) – Tekno Products is recalling smokeless, indoor grills sold at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet, Gabe’s, and other stores because the grills can overheat, posing fire and burn hazards.

The Consumer Product Safety Commission says there have been 12 reports of the Tuff Smoke-Less Grill overheating, including five reports of fire resulting in property damage and a report of a minor burn injury. 

Tuff Smoke-Less Grill and TEK513 are printed on a label located underneath the handle. The grills were sold from October through February for about $50.

The safety commission says people should immediately stop using the recalled grills and return them to the store where they were purchased for a full refund. 

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Top Stories

More Top Stories

Latest Videos

More Local

Don't Miss