A Lancaster City man has been arrested after police say he drove through several states to kidnap a 13-year-old and then brought the girl back to Lancaster County.
Democrats and Republicans in Harrisburg continue to fight against the 2020 election, pandemic shutdowns, and even mask-wearing. But the icy relations may be warmed a bit by two rank-and-file members looking to forge a new path.
Mifflin County’s COVID-19 test positivity rate approached 30 percent and remained highest in all of Pennsylvania, according to weekly county-by-county data released Friday by the Department of Health.
- York veterans will see improvements at Post 127 thanks to new grant
- WATCH: WV honors Brig. Gen. Chuck Yeager with memorial service
- Coronavirus in Pennsylvania: 6,047 new cases, 754,611 total as of Jan. 15, 2021
- Rep. Patty Kim announces positive test for COVID-19
- Susquehanna Township Police form Cold Case Homicide Task Force