A Lancaster City man has been arrested after police say he drove through several states to kidnap a 13-year-old and then brought the girl back to Lancaster County.
Democrats and Republicans in Harrisburg continue to fight against the 2020 election, pandemic shutdowns, and even mask-wearing. But the icy relations may be warmed a bit by two rank-and-file members looking to forge a new path.
Mifflin County’s COVID-19 test positivity rate approached 30 percent and remained highest in all of Pennsylvania, according to weekly county-by-county data released Friday by the Department of Health.
- Who’s running for Attorney General in Pennsylvania?
- Cancer survivor fulfills her dream; opens new bakery in Gettysburg
- Lancaster County bank robbed, State Police looking for woman
- Harrisburg Juneteenth celebration kicks off this weekend
- Pennsylvania police remind residents all vehicles need to have doors on them