It has been over a month since the Pennsylvania Department of Health launched its COVID-19 alert app. The state claims it does not track a persons location or their personal data. Is that true? Senior Investigator Kendra Nichols asks John Sancenito, President of INA, to put it to the test.
Certain mouthwashes may help stop the spread of coronavirus. That’s according to new research from Penn State College of Medicine. Michella Drapacs gets insight from medical expert Dr. Craig Meyers, Professor of Microbiology and Immunology and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- York area one of the worst places for wildfire smoke in Pennsylvania
- Visitors coming to Gettysburg Battlefield will run into closures, here’s where
- What is in wildfire smoke causing poor air quality?
- Coachella Valley makes chocolaty mess of wrong company ahead of Hershey Bears series
- Pennsylvania State Police looking for missing Dauphin County man