It has been over a month since the Pennsylvania Department of Health launched its COVID-19 alert app. The state claims it does not track a persons location or their personal data. Is that true? Senior Investigator Kendra Nichols asks John Sancenito, President of INA, to put it to the test.
Certain mouthwashes may help stop the spread of coronavirus. That’s according to new research from Penn State College of Medicine. Michella Drapacs gets insight from medical expert Dr. Craig Meyers, Professor of Microbiology and Immunology and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Mifflin County seniors displaced from their home after early morning fire
- ‘A one-stop-shop’: sneak peek at plans for new Midstate health care center
- Pa. State Police looking for missing Christiana man
- Harrisburg Police focusing on more diversity in the department
- Midstate school districts have ‘no plans’ to go remote; Harrisburg clarifies remote is a ‘last resort’