WASHINGTON, D.C. (KELO) — The FBI is asking for the public’s help as it continues to investigate the people involved in Wednesday’s violent breach at the U.S. Capitol.
On Twitter, The Washington Field Office said it is seeking information to “assist in identifying individuals who are actively instigating violence in Washington, DC.”
The agency is urging people who saw unlawful activity during the violent protests to submit information to them. The FBI has provided an online tips form.
The FBI also said people may call 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324) to report tips and/or information related to the investigation.
- Senators to be sworn in today, as articles of impeachment are presented
- Healthy Living: Obesity added to high-risk conditions for vaccine distributions — does that make you eligible?
- One year later: Remembering Kobe Bryant and 8 others who died in helicopter crash
- Who’s the favorite to be named Super Bowl LV MVP?
- Trump endorses Sarah Sanders in Arkansas governor’s race