We didn’t have to look far to find a great family recipe for the Easter season. Flora Posteraro was more than happy to share her recipe for peanut butter eggs with us today in the kitchen.
- 40 ounce jar of creamy peanut butter
- 2 pound bag of powdered sugar
- 2 sticks of butter…
- 5-6 bags of milk chocolate melting wafers
- In a large bowl, melt butter then combine peanut butter and powdered sugar.
- When all ingredients are mixed together well, form the dough into egg shapes and place on a pan or plate. Chill in the refrigerator or freezer until hard.
- Melt chocolate wafers and when eggs are chilled dip them in the chocolate.
- You may serve on a plate or serve in cupcake liners.
The prep work portion of the recipe can be seen in the video above. Below, Flora shows us how to dip them in chocolate– and our taste-tester, Dean, will let us know how they turned out.