HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — A shot in the arm is protecting people from the flu.
The Beacon Clinic offered a free drive-thru flu shot clinic on Thursday in Harrisburg. It was set-up in their parking lot on Seneca Street in the city. The clinic was made possible — with help and partnership from Penn State Health.
The clinic also handed out free masks and fresh fruits and veggies to those who did not have access to them.
- Tracking the Tropics: Eyewall of weakening Hurricane Zeta moves over New Orleans after landfall
- Unemployment Compensation issues: woman has not been paid benefits since filing in March
- Gov. Wolf signs Proclamation of Disaster Emergency on Wednesday
- Periods of heavy rain and local impacts from Hurricane Zeta
- AHL Announces Anticipated February Start Date for 2020-21 Season