On Wednesday, Canada approved Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.
The country is set to receive up to 500,000 doses in December along, and 4-million doses by March 2021.
Pfizer’s vaccine must be stored in extremely cold temperatures, thus the freezer storage, and requires people to receive two doses given three weeks a part.
Canada is considering additional vaccine candidates, with three currently under review.
- Watch Live: Bells and candlelight to honor 400,000 dead from COVID-19
- Employer terminates Pa. woman accused in Capitol insurrection, laptop theft
- SAT doing away with optional essay and subject tests
- President Trump delivers recorded farewell address
- US hits 400,000 COVID-19 deaths on eve of inauguration