CARLISLE, Pa. (WHTM) — Claremont Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center reported two additional resident deaths and two new cases of COVID-19 at their facility on Tuesday.
The most recent COVID-related deaths come one day after Claremont announced a resident had passed away on Monday and five days since the facility ceased visitation.
As of Tuesday afternoon, 39 residents and 14 employees have tested positive for the virus since Claremont weekly testing resumed on Nov. 5.
As CNRC continues to implement safety precautions and limit visitation to end-of-life circumstances, testing of residents and staff will continue until there are no positive cases in the facility.
- Police continue to investigate Thursday afternoon shooting in Harrisburg city
- Milton Hershey opts out of winter sports season
- Governor Wolf urges lawmakers to continue unemployment programs set to expire by the new year
- Man wanted in Altoona stabbing incident arrested in Harrisburg
- Lancaster Lebanon League will require athletes to wear masks at all times