HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — On Tuesday, Harrisburg Mayor Eric Papenfuse signed an executive order mandating all city employees to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
Once the vaccine is readily available to the general public, Papenfuse says he believes becoming immunized will ensure the best protection against the spread of COVID.
“We need to do whatever is possible to curb the spread of the virus,” Papenfuse said.
- Avril Haines confirmed as Director of National Intelligence by Senate
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October
- Man accused of crushing officer with door during Capitol riot is arrested