Pfizer’s vaccine is causing adverse reactions in people with severe allergies. British regulators sent out the warning after the first day of administering the vaccine to select individuals.
Two healthcare workers with significant histories of allergic reactions had severe responses to the COVID-19 vaccine.
They are currently recovering from the adverse reactions.
Thousands of people in England have received the vaccine since Pfizer was approved by the FDA.
This warning is for people who are allergic to any vaccine, medicine, or food.
- Mommy Minute: Suicide attempts, eating disorders on the rise amid the pandemic
- Expanded Pa. vaccination plan gives hope to older adults and high-risk groups
- Transgender advocates react to Dr. Rachel Levine’s potential new post
- What the Trump children might do after the White House
- Asthmatic woman, jailed for failing to pay fines, held in COVID-infested prison without meds and after her release date, boyfriend says