Editor’s Note: The headline and body of the article have been edited to correctly say “UPMC.”
HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — UPMC is set to host a number of vaccination clinics in Harrisburg, Carlisle, York, Hanover, and Lititz between Tuesday, September 21 and Thursday, September 30.
UPMC says all three COVID-19 vaccines currently available will be offered, including the Pfizer vaccine for those 12 years and older and the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines for people 18 years and older.
Get daily news, weather, breaking news and alerts straight to your inbox! Sign up for the abc27 newsletters here
Third doses, or so-called ‘booster shots’ of the Moderna and Pfizer vaccine, will also be offered to immunocompromised people.
A complete list of clinics can be found below:
- Sept. 21, 3 to 5 p.m., UPMC Community Osteopathic
- 4300 Londonderry Road, Harrisburg, PA 17109
- Sept. 22, 4 to 6 p.m., UPMC Memorial
- 1701 Innovation Drive, Entrance B, York, PA 17408
- Sept. 23, 3 to 5 p.m., UPMC Carlisle
- 361 Alexander spring Road, Carlisle, PA 17015
- Sept. 29, 2 to 5 p.m., UPMC Outpatient Center
- 2201 Brunswick Drive, Hanover, PA 17331
- Sept. 30, 3 to 5 p.m., UPMC Lititz
- 1500 Highland Drive, Lititz, PA 17543
Registration is preferred, and same-day appointments are available. To register click here or call 844-876-2822.