While stuck at home, Amanda Peterson is offering healthy and easy, at-home recipes for your family to try.
Eggs for breakfast is not a new idea, but have you tried customized frittatas for the family? It may sound fancy but they’re easy to make and filled with vitamins and nutrients.
As we mentioned last week, it’s important now, more than ever, to fill your diet with high nutrient foods to boost your immune system.
In this recipe, you get:
- protein and iron from eggs
- vitamins K, A, B2, C and folate from spinach
- over a dozen minerals and vitamins from mushrooms
- with one red bell pepper, you’ll get 169% of the reference daily intake for vitamin C,
- calcium from cheddar cheese
- using turkey bacon is a leaner choice with less fat than pork bacon.
For step by step instructions and other healthy recipes from Weis Markets, click here.