Hempfield High School Entrepreneurship classes teamed up this year to produce three episodes of their own spin-off of the TV show, Shark Tank. Students created product or service pitches and presented the information they developed in front of “sharks,” local business and community leaders, including:
- Chris Smiley – Grand Central Bagel
- Bob Williams – Slatebelt Safety
- Tony Georgelis – Georgelis Law Firm (Hempfield alumni)
- Todd Witmer – The Witmer Group
- Ryan Hess – Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (Hempfield alumni)
- Jeff Bertoni – Market Street Sports Group
- Marcus Grimm, Peter West, Scott Haiges – Aspire Ventures
The community was invited to attend and witness the intense atmosphere, driven by unique student products and services vying for a share of the sharks’ money. The presentations were delivered at Hempfield High School on Wednesday, January 6 and Thursday, January 7.
To learn more, watch our video above or visit HempfieldSD.org.