An alcohol referendum was on the ballot in parts of the Midstate during last Tuesday’s election.
In York County, Loganville has decided to no longer be a dry community. The vote was 2-1 to allow alcohol sales.
Whether or not to allow alcohol sales was on the ballot in South Annville Township in Lebanon County and Saint Thomas Township in Franklin County, as well.
All three counties decided to begin alcohol sales following the Nov. 3 election.
- State legislators make mask-wearing partisan despite Pa. Senator testing positive for COVID-19
- New COVID mitigation efforts for schools
- Arizona certifies Biden’s victory over Trump
- Wolf Administration provides updates on COVID-19 in Pennsylvania
- Travel at Harrisburg International Airport during COVID restrictions