CARLISLE, Pa. (WHTM) — A man has been arrested after police say he killed a woman early Thursday morning.
Around 3:21 a.m., Cumberland County dispatch received a call reporting a homicide. Police immediately responded to the 100 block of East High Street to investigate and possibly provide assistance.
Officers found a man outside, later identified as Sean M. Roberts, 29, of Gloucester, Ma., and took him into custody. A dead woman was found inside home after inspecting, police say.
Roberts has been charged with first-degree murder, according to court records. He has been arraigned and now remains in Cumberland County Prison after having his bail denied.
- Local EMS provider warns against pandemic fatigue
- Here’s Trump’s latest path to an election night win
- Eric Trump holds event in Pocono Manor
- Free COVID-19 testing site opens in Lebanon County
- Coronavirus in Pennsylvania: 2,043 new cases, 192,622 total, as of Oct. 24, 2020