HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) – The Dauphin Coroner announced Thursday that the two teens who died in a fire earlier in the week inhaled too much smoke and suffered burns.
Graham Hetrick ruled that the deaths of Logan Mitchell, 18, and an unnamed 17-year-old girl were accidental.
The fire damaged several homes and an office building in the first block of East Market Street before it was extinguished by firefighters.
State police said they are unable to determine the cause of the blaze but are continuing to investigate the fatal incident.
- Cumberland County judge upholds decision to block construction of Chick-fil-A on Rt. 15
- Wallace family believes Philadelphia police officers should have more training, National Guard arrives on Friday
- PASSHE faculty members to be laid off by end of the 2020-21 academic year
- Coronavirus in Pennsylvania: 2,641 new cases, 205,517 total as of Oct. 30, 2020
- Pa. Health Secretary Dr. Rachel Levine gives an update on the COVID-19 surge, holiday gatherings