HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — The Susquehanna Township School District says that there is a presumptive positive at the Sara Lindemuth/Anna Carter Primary School.
District leaders say that a ‘School Closure Decision Matrix’ was used, which is based on guidance from the state Health Department and Center for Disease Controls to determine next steps. As a result, the district has decided to remain open.
The person who is presumed-positive is expected to follow isolation protocols before returning to school.
- Preliminary hearing for man charged with kidnapping, killing of Amish young woman scheduled for today
- A windy and colder Friday to kick off a chilly weekend
- The Future of Medicine: UPMC Pinnacle uses shape-sensing robot for early lung cancer detection
- Shawn’s Law: York County mom fights for tougher penalties against those who encourage others to take their own life
- Lebanon County couple encourages leaders to adopt anti-racism resolution after raccoon arson