ELIZABETHTOWN, Pa. (WHTM) — The first day of Fall has finally arrived upon us in 2020.
Even though this year has been anything but normal, some things remain the same… such as pumpkin picking! Late September and early November are the busiest times for our local pumpkin sellers.
This seems to be the time when everyone kicks into “fall mode” to decorate their houses with different species of Cucurbita such as squash, pumpkins, and gourds.
Today we took a trip outside of Elizabethtown to Union Mills Acres; a small family-owned farm who are blessed with selling some of the best-looking Cucurbita you can buy in Pennsylvania!
- 2021 income tax brackets released: Where do you stand?
- District III Football brackets set for 2020 playoffs
- Coronavirus in Pennsylvania: 2,751 new cases, 198,446 total as of Oct. 27, 2020
- ESPN’s College GameDay to broadcast live from Augusta National Golf Club, showcasing fall Masters Tournament
- Weis Markets talks healthy eats that use pumpkin