HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — A protest is being held Monday by parents of the Central Dauphin School District, who aren’t happy about the District’s hybrid learning model.
They want in-person classes five days a week.
Students are currently only in classes for two days a week.
The protest will be held at C.D. East High School before the School Board meeting.
- White House lists ‘ending the COVID-19 pandemic’ as an accomplishment
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware
- Boeing makes deeper job cuts as aircraft business slows
- Ohio woman creates Baby Yoda from 451-pound pumpkin
- Digital Weather Update: Tracking Hurricane Zeta