HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — The Pennsylvania Farm Show Summer Food Fest is just around the corner with farm show favorites including Pennsylvania mushrooms, Dairymen’s milkshakes and PA Potato Cooperative’s fan-favorite potato donuts and fries to munch on. The food fest will kick off Friday, July 16 at 11:00 a.m. and last through Sunday, July 18.
News delivered to your inbox: subscribe to abc27’s daily and breaking news newsletters
In addition to a full list of food vendors, the farm show has arranged for a small sampling of AgExplorer Stations to be available providing opportunities for agriculture learning. The event will take place in the GIANT Expo Hall farm show complex and expo center.
“It’s important to support these people, they are buying form PA farms, many of them have items that were produced and purchased and grown right here in Pennsylvania so these are wonderful folks who fed us all during the pandemic,” Shannon Powers, spokesperson for the PA Department of Agricultute, said.
Below is a list of traditional farm show food court vendors and general concession food vendors. For those who attend, parking is free and seating will be available to sit at while snacking.
Traditional Farm Show Food Court vendors:
- PA Dairymen’s Association
- The American Mushroom Institute MFPA*
- PA Cooperative Potato Growers Inc.
General Concessions vendors:
- Snyder’s Concessions – Providing PA Mushrooms and Potatoes in addition to a full menu
- Nana’s Cookies
- Sherri’s Crab Cakes
PA Preferred & Marketplace Vendor Menu & Products
- Blind Spot Nutbutters – nut butters
- Cheers to You – beer, wine and mixed drinks
- CM Bars LLC – chocolates and fudge
- Hillbilly’s Jerky – variety of jerky
- Lancaster Trading House, Inc. – hemp items
- Little Specialty Foods – mixes and seasoning blends
- Stroopies, Inc. – dessert stroopwaffles
- Tastie Teas – variety of teas
- Whiskey Hollow Maple – maple products
- Whispering Brook Farm – variety of cheeses and dairy products
- Wild LLC – variety of meats and jerky
- Uglie Acres – jams, jellies, & seasoning