Derry Township fire ruled accidental

Harrisburg

A house fire in Derry Township early Monday was caused by improper disposal of ash from a fire pit, according to a Hershey Fire Department news release.

Firefighters arrived at the home in the 100-block of Muhlenberg Avenue around 12:30 a.m. to find flames coming from a garage.

The fire was ruled accidental

No one was injured. Two adults were displaced.

The estimated loss is $60,000.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Top Stories

More Top Stories

Latest Videos

More Local

Don't Miss