HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — Harrisburg police are looking at improving the city’s parking signs.
One contractor says the problem is that no one pays attention to them due to a lack of details about when parking is actually restricted. Other cities have more detailed signs, and Police Commissioner Thomas Carter says he’ll look into making changes.
Next year, the city will improve crossings around the transportation center where many pedestrians and bicyclists go to catch a bus.
- Pa. House Labor and Industry Committee Hearing: Unemployment system improvements
- How will your mail-in ballot be counted? ABC27 News gets a look in Lancaster County
- DOJ announces center to help cops, offers aid to Minneapolis
- Harrisburg man charged with criminal homicide
- Pennsylvania meets requirements for New York travel advisory, exemptions expected