HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) – A Harrisburg man has been charged with criminal homicide in connection to a shooting early Tuesday morning.
On Tuesday, Oct. 20, around 1:45 a.m., Harrisburg Police officers responded to 2965 Rumson Drive for a report of a person shot. Upon arrival at the scene, officers found a 24-year-old female victim suffering from a gunshot wound. After being transported to a hospital, the female victim died as a result of her injury.
Dallas Haley, a resident of the Rumson Drive address, has been arrested and transported to the Harrisburg Police department, where he was charged for shooting the victim and causing her death.
Anyone with information on the case should contact the Harrisburg Police Bureau at 717-558-6900, or submit tips on the CRIMEWATCH website.
- Coronavirus in Pennsylvania: 15,785 new two-day cases (Thurs. & Fri.), 343,614 total as of Nov. 27, 2020
- Duncannon woman killed in train accident Thanksgiving morning
- Here’s what is coming to Netflix – and what’s leaving – in December
- Here’s how drinking hot cocoa could make you smarter
- Is your Amazon Black Friday purchase a good deal? This tool will tell you if the price has been lower