HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — Harrisburg Mayor Eric Papenfuse held a Facebook Live today at 12:00 PM.
He discussed the upcoming reverse holiday parade that will be happening on City Island on Saturday, November 21 from 10 AM-12 PM. In the reverse parade, the parade entrants are stationary and spectators drive by in their vehicles rather than gathering in large groups along the street. There will be decorated floats, characters, bands, businesses and other organizations that will be stationed along the loop around City Island.
The first 150 vehicles will receive a goodie bag of candy and items from the parade entrant participants. In the case of inclement weather, the parade will be rescheduled for Saturday, December 5.
You can watch the live stream right here on this page.
- Police investigating fatal motorcycle crash in East Petersburg
- Olympics organizers say semi-regular testing is helping limit COVID-19 cases during the Games
- Aunt arrested after bodies of 2 dead children found in car during Maryland traffic stop
- Ralliers call for immigrant detainees held at York County Prison to be released to their families
- Midstate colleges and universities consider requiring masks after all