HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) – Voices4TheVoiceless is a nonprofit in the Harrisburg area that is taking the lead to help collect toys, clothing and other items for families in need in the region.
CEO, Kevin Maxson says it could not be done without the help of community partners.
Maxson says they have businesses and individuals from Dauphin and Cumberland Counties providing support to help make this effort a success.
Tthey are accepting donations at the Steelton Legion, and will be distributing to families from December 14 to December 18 at 1524 Walnut Street in Harrisburg.
If you have any questions you can contact Ann Wilson at 717-557-3688 or Megan Giles at 717-649-1591.
- Road closed in North Middletown due to police incident
- Cumberland County Government facilities to no longer require masks fully vaccinated
- Celebrating Flag Day: Someone, somewhere made the first flag, but was it Betsy Ross?
- Trooper Minute: Move Over law changes to help with safe summer travel
- 2021 Hersheypark Stadium concerts: Who’s playing?