HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — Harrisburg Police are investigating a shooting involving a city employee.
Officials say an employee at the Department of Public Works was starting his early morning shift Sunday at the Paxton Street facility when he was hit by a bullet.
Police Commissioner Tom Carter says the employee was not armed.
Police are trying to determine if he was hit by crossfire during a shooting nearby.
The victim was taken to the hospital, his injuries are not life threatening.
- York County cemetery moves forward with trick or treat event despite a grieving mother’s opposition
- Navy: ‘Aircrew did not survive’ crash in Alabama neighborhood
- We Salute You: Col. Craig Charles, Sr.
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- We Salute You: Andrew Kauffman