HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — Police report that there was a stabbing Thursday evening near the North 19th and North streets.
Officers responded to the area around 7 p.m. where they found a person who had been stabbed. They were immeditately taken to the hospital for treatment, police say.
The Harrisburg Police ask anyone with information on this incident to contact them at 717-558-6900.
- Lawmakers release report pushing for changes to Pennsylvania’s election system
- Amid outcry, NBC says it will not air Golden Globes in 2022
- Dickinson College requires students to be vaccinated for fall semester
- Student activist: Pa. education funding creates potential “great disparity that we’re not going to be able to fix”
- Franklin Co. advocates for Mental Health Awareness Month