HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — Police report that there was a stabbing Thursday evening near the North 19th and North streets.
Officers responded to the area around 7 p.m. where they found a person who had been stabbed. They were immeditately taken to the hospital for treatment, police say.
The Harrisburg Police ask anyone with information on this incident to contact them at 717-558-6900.
- Walmart Black Friday: Here are the best deals you can find right now online
- How long will you have to wear a mask? Here’s what the experts say
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- Man shot in York, police looking for suspect
- Learn how to help ABC27 and Bob Means Plumbing to Feed a Local Family this holiday season