HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — A historic Harrisburg building collapsed on Thursday due to recent construction at the location.
The Jackson House Hotel used to be the only place where Black entertainers could stay in Harrisburg. The wall of the building featured a mural of some of its most famous visitors.
Bishop McDevitt and NFL Pro LeSean McCoy, and his brother, own the building.
They said they had plans to convert the hotel into apartments with retail space on the first floor.
- Biden oath second only to Reagan and Obama with TV viewers
- Pa. Senate votes to reign in governor’s emergency powers
- Biden ‘bringing back the pros’ for virus briefings
- CDC study finds low virus transmission in schools taking proper precautions
- Mommy Minute: Rules and routines can ease stress during ‘pandemic parenting’