HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — A lane restriction is scheduled for Monday, Dec. 7, on northbound Interstate 83 on the John Harris Memorial (South) Bridge spanning the Susquehanna River in the area around Exit 43 (Second Street) in the City of Harrisburg.
The lane restriction will be implemented at approximately 9 AM and will remain in place until the scaffolding is in place. The ramp to Second Street will remain open during this work.
A contractor will be placing scaffolding under the bridge deck in preparation for repairs to an expansion dam on the bridge.
- Justice Dept. watchdog opens probe of response to riot
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- Biden to lay out plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Dr. Maya Angelou honored with a Barbie doll