HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — CATE, or Community Accessible Testing and Education, is hosting a COVID-19 mobile testing unit Wednesday in Harrisburg.
Testing is free and individuals don’t need insurance.
All it takes is one minute and a swab of the nose and the test is over. Results take only 24 to 48 hours to process.
CATE will be based today at the Harrisburg Housing Authority on Community Drive in Harrisburg from 11 A.M. until 3 P.M.
Social distancing must be followed.
- Police investigation underway in Monroe County
- Harrisburg community honors Martin Luther King Jr. with ‘Day of Service’
- Local campaign raises close to $22,000 for restaurants, helps healthcare workers too
- Sources: President Trump lifting COVID-19 travel restrictions on Europe, UK, Brazil
- Bucs with BA: Arians sets stage for Buccaneers-Packers showdown in NFC Championship