SUSQUEHANNA TOWNSHIP, Pa. (WHTM) — Early Saturday morning state troopers located a deceased victim in the area of Exit 69 off of I-81 Northbound.
The victim, 31-year-old Sarah Elizabeth Cook of York, Pa., was apparently struck by a motor vehicle.
Troopers were dispatched to the area after a report of a person standing near the highway.
No vehicles were located in the area.
Motorists traveling on I-81 North around 3 a.m. are asked to look their vehicle over for any indication or damage resulting from this incident.
It’s possible that the motorist unknowingly or unintentionally struck the victim, according to state troopers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pa. State Police, Harrisburg station at 717-671-7500.
- Road closed in North Middletown due to police incident
- Cumberland County Government facilities to no longer require masks fully vaccinated
- Celebrating Flag Day: Someone, somewhere made the first flag, but was it Betsy Ross?
- Trooper Minute: Move Over law changes to help with safe summer travel
- 2021 Hersheypark Stadium concerts: Who’s playing?