HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — One person was injured after a house fire in Harrisburg on Thursday night between 18th and Zarker Street, according to Harrisburg Bureau of Fire.
The victim is being treated for burns but there is no word on what caused the fire.
- Antique family Bible in Scranton tied to Biden’s ancestors
- Pa. State Rep. mocks trans Biden nominee on Facebook, apologizes
- Did the Facebook app force log you out, too?
- MRI researcher may have accidentally discovered how gas planets are magnetic
- Coronavirus in Pennsylvania: 5,785 new cases, 799,957 total as of Jan. 23, 2021