HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced Monday, that all driver license and photo centers, including the Riverfront Office Center in Harrisburg, will be closed Friday, January 1, 2021, in observance of the New Year’s Day holiday.
Additionally, the Riverfront Office Center in Harrisburg will close at 12:30 p.m. on Thursday, December 31.
Customers can still obtain a wide variety of driver and vehicle products and services online through PennDOT’s Driver and Vehicle Services website.
Driver and vehicle online services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and there are no additional fees for using online services.
- At 46, African skateboarder finally wows mom at Tokyo Games
- Americans ousted by Canada in Olympic beach volleyball
- Steelton Highspire soccer camp showcases skills and leadership
- The tech behind Tokyo Olympics’ fast track
- Democrats and Republicans confident in Senate to pass bipartisan infrastructure bill