HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — The first round of toy distributions was gifted out today to families in need at The Salvation Army is Harrisburg.
The Christian church organization has been overwhelmed (and very happy) with the generous donations from the community despite the global pandemic.
Organizers at The Salvation Army are amazed; witnessing individuals come together during the end of a very tough year.
The second round of distributions will be next Wednesday, and will continue all the way until Christmas.
- Coronavirus in Pennsylvania: 174 new cases, 1,210,820 total as of June 23, 2021
- It is time to say farewell to Elton John, but not before he stops in at GIANT Center in Hershey
- Alyssa Naeher, former Penn State goalie, heads to Tokyo with U.S. soccer team
- Pa. highways rated among the worst in the nation for road and bridge deterioration
- Frontier Airlines adds ‘COVID Recovery Charge’ to ticket price. Here’s what it covers