HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — The Harrisburg Police arrested two women on Tuesday in connection to the death of an infant in August, according to authorities.
On August, 11, 2020 3-month-old Jair Rodriguez died as a result of Acute Fentanyl Toxicity.
Jair’s mother, Shayleen Concepcion, and grandmother, Alma Maldonado, have both been charged with involuntary manslaughter and endangering the welfare of a child.
Jair was in their care at the time of his death.
- Three dead after military helicopter crash in upstate NY
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October
- Man accused of crushing officer with door during Capitol riot is arrested
- Biden rescinds Trump’s emergency declaration on border security, halts border wall construction