Some world renowned authors are set to attend this year’s Harrisburg Book Festival.
The Midtown Scholar Bookstore will host the festival from October 11-14.
New York Times Bestselling Author Tayari Jones will serve as the opening keynote speaker on Thursday, October 11 at 7 p.m. Tickets are still available for the event.
All of the other four-day festival activities are free.
The lineup of guests include:
- Grammy nominated singer/songwriter and poet Mary Lambert
- National Book Critics Circle Award Winner and New York Times Bestselling Critic Carol Anderson
- New York Times Bestselling Historian Liza Mundy
- President Obama’s Speechwriter David Litt and Stenographer Beck Dorey-Stein
- Caldecott Honoree Lauren Castillo
- Emerging Novelists Crystal Hana Kim and Lucy Tan
- Bestselling YA Novelist Justina Ireland
- Joe Beddia, whose pizza was named Bon Appetit Magazine’s “Best Pizza in America”
You can check out the festival’s schedule on the 2018 Harrisburg Book Festival website.