Hershey, Pa. (WHTM) — Hersheypark has kicked off the holidays with the opening of Hersheypark’s Christmas Candylane! The seasonal event will display a record number of lights, more than 5 million of them.
Hersheypark’s newest hyper-coaster, Candymonium, will be open for its first winter rides. Weather permitting. All nine of Santa’s reindeer will also be in attendance along with the Big Man himself.
Visitors can warm themselves up with a cup of Hersheypark’s famous hot chocolate, favorite treats, and so much more!
Christmas Candylane will be open Wednesday, Nov. 25through Nov. 30 with daily operations beginning Dec. 4, 2020, to Jan. 3, 2021.
Masks and temperature checks are required to gain entry to the park.
- White House releases plans to vaccinate 28 million 5 to 11-year-olds
- Government’s vax-or-test rule almost ready as nervous businesses wait
- Tech Bytes: Facebook name change, Instagram desktop posting, Fisher-Price Real Toy Telephone
- We Salute You: James ‘Jim’ L. Lewis
- Very warm over the next two days, some unsettled weather ahead