ENOLA, Pa. (WHTM) — Interstate 81 South in Cumberland County is experiencing moderate delays Tuesday afternoon due to rolling road work.
511pa.com says there is rolling construction in two locations: between Enola and Wertzville, and around exit 45 in Carlisle, and it is causing the backup.
There is no timetable for the roadwork to be completed.
- VDH confirms first child death due to COVID-19 is teen in the Southside Health District
- Hershey Medical Burnout Study
- Hog wild: U.S. and Texas have ‘out of control’ population of ‘super-pigs,’ expert says
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement
- NYS Attorney General Letitia James coming to Rochester Sunday in wake of Daniel Prude death