LANCASTER, Pa. (WHTM) — The African American Cultural Alliance of Lancaster is hosting a Black Business Expo this weekend at Clipper Magazine Stadium.
There will be 67 vendors at the event offering everything from food to photo booths. Shoppers can visit the expo from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. this Saturday and Sunday. The event is free, and everyone is welcome to attend.
The expo will be held outside; guests are asked to wear masks and practice proper social distancing.
Derek Smith, president of the Lancaster cultural alliance, says the goal of the event is to “create an economic support system for the African American community.”
“We hope that people come out and support the expo tomorrow, even if it’s not to spend money, but to experience it,” says Smith.
- Penn State falls to Indiana in overtime, 36-35
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- AstraZeneca has paused COVID-19 vaccine trial twice
- Final preparations underway as Biden visit nears
- Coronavirus in Pennsylvania: 2,043 new cases, 192,622 total, as of Oct. 24, 2020